We can help you with your entire super planning to help maximise your retirement savings and achieve the future lifestyle you want. However, growing your wealth for the future should be underpinned by the super strategies you put in place now as they will have a significant impact.
Having your own super fund gives you more control over your retirement savings, as well as offering you a broader range of investments, the potential for better tax outcomes and significant flexibility. We offer a highly personalised DIY super fund service designed to meet your long-term needs. We can work with your existing accountant or DIY super fund provider (if required) to ensure the best outcome for your situation.
Some people want the control that comes with managing their own super, but taking control means being responsible for managing your retirement funds, which involves significant time and effort. A DIY super fund can be suitable for people with a lot of super and extensive knowledge of financial and legal matters. You must understand your legal responsibilities and the investments you make because even if you employ professionals to help you, at the end of the day you are the one responsible.
In this regard, we can help you with:
- Suitable investment strategies to grow your super;
- Contributing into super for your situation and age;
- Making the most of super’s tax concessions;
- Accessing part of your super in the lead up to retirement (transition to retirement strategies);
- Gearing strategies;
- Capital gains tax reconstruction for your existing fund;
- Withdrawing a pension from your fund during retirement; and
- Ensuring you can tax-effectively transfer your fund’s assets when you pass away.
For details about our licensee, please click here Our Licensee